Thursday, February 9, 2017

Twenty One Disappointments

 So a few weeks ago, my friend Kat and I were supposed to go to a twenty øne piløts concert, We have been big fans of TØP for a long while and we were extremely excited to get to see them preform in concert. Our mothers got the tickets for us on Christmas because of a couple of events that had happened prior that neither of us like to talk about. So we had around a month to talk about it and get ready before the actual thing. We bought shirts, memorized the songs, and we even had matching necklaces. Then, on the day of the concert, it all went to heck.
  It started when I woke up and my mother showed me a text from Kat's mother. She was sick. At the time, there was a stomach bug going around and all of my siblings caught it. I thought that I had had it the week before and that I had given it to Kat. Mine wasn't that bad, so I assumed she'd be able to go to the concert. I got dressed and went to school.
  Halfway to the bus stop, my stomach started to hurt really badly. Like extremely badly. The only way I could describe it was like a million little parasites were trying to eat their way through my intestines. I didn't think much of it and kept walking. But the stomachache continued throughout homeroom and into Spanish, where my teacher even sent me to the nurse because of how awful I looked. It cooled down a bit in science, but started up again in tutorial. Eventually, my even my friends were pushing me to go to the nurse. So I did, and I went home. And long story short, we didn't get to go to the concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment