Thursday, December 8, 2016

Sleepover With Kat

 So this weekend my friend Kat came over for a bit. It was only supposed to be for an hour, but she ended up staying all night. So first, we just stayed in my room and talked for a while. My brother had to go to this thing called Friday Nights, so we thought Kat would go before then. About 30 minutes before they had to leave, my mom asked if, after we dropped my brother off, we would like to go for a drive and get something to eat. We said sure, but we also asked if we could have a sleepover. My mom called Kat's mom and she said yes.
 After that we ran over to Kat's house to change. The clothes she was wearing were kinda stained. I was wearing a flannel shirt, so she picked one out as well. Hers was a bit big and mine was a bit small. So we switched shirts. After we had changed, my mom came to pick us up. We brought my brother to Friday Nights and then went to Starbucks. I got a hot chocolate.
 We then went to a shop that sold things like putty and strange candy. I didn't wanna go in at first, but I did anyway. It was cool. There were a lot of weird and cool stuff. Kat and I got something called bouncing putty, which didn't really bounce that much, but it was still fun to play with.
 After we picked up my brother, we went to Hannaford. We got a pizza and some things to make something called fluffy slime. Kat and I usually make slime when shes over, but this was something new. We went home and started to make it. Our first batch didn't turn out too well. We used too much shaving cream. But our second batch turned out great.
 The rest of the night was fun too. We watched a movie and then played the Sims 4 in the morning. Kat had to go home early for TaeKwonDo, but we still had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment