Monday, November 14, 2016

Museum Trip

   So it's the beginning of the second quarter. This quarter, I'm starting art, which I'm not too excited about but it's not too bad. I'm going to try and get my grades up this quarter, because they weren't the best in the first quarter.
  

    Anyway, this week I went to The New York State museum, which was pretty cool. I was in charge of watching my 2 year old brother, Owen. There were a few times where we had to put him in his stroller. He even tried to climb into a few exhibits! But otherwise he was alright. My favorite part of watching him was when I got to bring him into exhibits alone. Then I could lift him up to really see the exhibits without my other siblings wanting to move along.
   

    My favorite part of going to the museum was getting to see the Iroquois exhibit. I really like learning about them, as they're constitution helped establish our modern-day government. Owen and I also liked the longhouse. Another one of my favorites was about the wilderness. I like the logging exhibit, and the elk exhibit where people throw coins in the water. All of us where given coins, but I gave mine to Owen. He really liked throwing them in!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment